I am a huge fan of Lundberg rice and Lundberg Family Farms.
The Lundberg family takes rice seriously and their many rice products are delicous. Now that we do our rice-cooking in the Instant Pot, we take care to adjust the cooking time to the kind of rice in the pot.
For cooking Lundberg Black Japonica Rice and other rices, polenta, or anything sticky, we love a nonstick inner pot manufactured by Instant Pot. It can be used under pressure just like the original metal pot.
2 cups Lundberg Black Japonica Rice
2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice, water, and salt in the Instant Pot.
- Plug in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Make sure the vent lever is set to Sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook.
- Press the Pressure Level button to select High Pressure.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes.
- Once rice has cooked, allow pressure to release naturally.
Fluff the rice and serve.