Lundberg rices are delicous.
Now that we do our rice-cooking in the Instant Pot, we take care to adjust the cooking time to the kind of rice in the pot.
For cooking Lundberg Brown Short-Grain Rice and other rices, polenta, or anything sticky, we love a nonstick inner pot manufactured by Instant Pot. It can be used under pressure just like the original metal pot.
2 cups Lundberg Brown Short-Grain Rice
2 cups water
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine rice, water, and salt in the Instant Pot.
- Plug in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Make sure the vent lever is set to Sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook.
- Press the Pressure Level button to select High Pressure.
- Set the timer for 28 minutes.
- Turn off Keep Warm
- Once rice has cooked, allow pressure to release naturally.
Fluff the rice and serve.